From: "Rama Krishna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 12:06 PM
Subject: No Bean found under attribute key

Hi all,

I am new to struts and i created a simple jsp and all along with proper
modifications to struts-config.xml and when i try to run my jsp i get
the above exception.

Can anyone tell me what could be the cause???

here is my code

.jsp

<logic:equal name="indexPage" property="action" scope="request"
value="Display">
      </logic:equal>

.xml

<action    path="/indexPage"
               type="com.niku.cm.IndexPageAction"
      <forward name="success" path="/index.jsp"/>
      <forward name="failure" path="/nodata.jsp"/>
    </action>

thanks,
rama