Hi -

I am new to Struts. I also have this kind of
application where I need to show a lot of data. I
understand your solution. But for this, do I need to
make any entry in the config file for the jsp which
renders the view of the bean. Otherwise, how will it
fit in the overall framework of Struts ? Does this
mean that we will have a FormBean and an Action class
for this JSP as well ?

TIA.

- Debasish