hi guys!

I know some of you have already solved this so please help!!

im trying to get struts running on iplanet 4.1 (solaris sparc) using some of
the extra information giving on the insallation docs at
jakarta.apache.org...

When i try to load the Action Servlet i get the following:
----------------
 javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Missing configuration resource for path
/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
----------------

I have a link in $SERVERROOT/docs called jbpb that points to
users/jbpb/webroot

in the /users/jbpb directory i have the following:

classes
        \struts.jar
        WEB-INF\struts-config.xml
        \org.....example app
webroot
        \taglibs
        .jsp files

I have registered the servlet in the servlet.properties file like this:
---------------
servlet.action.classpath=/users/jbpb/classes/struts.jar
servlet.action.code=org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet
servlet.action.initArgs=application=org.apache.struts.webapp.example.Applica
tionResources,  config=/users/jbpb/classes/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,
debug=2, detail=2, validate=true
servlets.startup=action
And the struts-config.xml IS in that directory...

thanks in advance!

Mikkel