Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 16 July 2001 17:53
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Installation on Netscape 4.1

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for reading and replying to my
question.

I am trying to install Struts to work with iPlanet 4.1.  It does not
support web application archives WAR. Does anyone have this installation
process documented or knows how to do it and could document it?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Dmitri Furman