Keep servlet.jar in TOMCAT_HOME/lib.

I usually follow Ant build structure, which for you would be something
like this:

capture/
        build.xml
        samples/
        src/
                conf/
                etc/
                main/
                        VKCapture.java
        build/
                classes/
                        VKCapture.class

depending on what you do with sp.tif, it'll go in src/etc, src/conf,
samples/, or under src/main.

If it is just a sample tif, I would put it under samples.  If it is
necessary for the code to run properly, I'd put it in etc.

Calvin