From: "Holger Wiechert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "User-Struts (E-Mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 10:44 AM
Subject: Access to HttpServletRequest within ActionForm

Hi,

is there a way of getting access within an ActionForm to the request that
caused the ActionServlet using this ActionForm?

Something like:

public class MyActionForm extends ActionForm
{
public MyActionForm
{
super();
HttpServletRequest request = getItSomeHow();
}
}

When the ActionForm is getting created, I need access to some objects that
are placed within the current session.
Depending on those values, the ActionForm shall be set up differently.

Thanks in advance,
Holger