Hmmm, I'm not sure I see the value in this (at least actually IN the XML
file) - could you explain in more detail what you intend to do?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Yi-Xiong Zhou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 5:02 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: IF statement in struts-config.xml

Hi,

I think it will be very useful if struts can have IF statement in
struts-config.xml to control the <foward/> action.

I am thinking of building a purely configurable system using struts
framework. A system whose actions can be reassembled and chained to make new
functionalities. IF statements are key to chain actions.

Has any plan to implement the IF function in struts-config.xml underway?

Yi-Xiong Zhou