http://www.enfused.com/struts.jar  :)

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 3:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re. : RE: WEBSPHERE 3.5.4 and STRUTS 1.0: cant remove
attributes from r equest scope

Thanks Mark.

  Where can I find the struts.jar file with the modification "special WAS"?

  MIKAEL

Mark Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> le 07/08/2001 17:48:13

Veuillez répondre à [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pour :    "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc :

Objet :   RE: WEBSPHERE 3.5.4 and STRUTS 1.0: cant remove attributes from r
      equest scope

WAS 4.0 so far is no different, you will get the same error.

The problem was fixed, by changing the code in
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag per this solution posted a while ago:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg10964.html

There is another FormTag class, org.apache.struts.taglib.FormTag.  Make sure
you got the right one, and rebuilt correctly?  This solution has worked
successfully repeatedly.

The problem lies with the IBM implementation of the org.apache.jasper
package. It behaves differently than the tomcat reference implementation, in
that it will always throw an exception when specifically removing attributes
from request scope.

Mark