From: "Rodney Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 3:54 AM
Subject: Kick start to Struts

Hi all,

Which comes first the chicken or the egg?
I need to know when creating a struts web application which comes first,
creating the java component first, then build the html and convert to jsp?
that is the question I need to get started into my own web application
through struts. I would really like as much feed back as possible in the best
professional approach to this. As I have so much enthusiasm, but not enough
knowledge in this area.
This sort of information that I request is second nature to web designs and
programmers I gather, but I am new to the game.

Thanks to all those listeners and most importantly thanks to the perfect

Kind Regards
Rodney Smith