From: "Thomas Quas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 7:08 AM
Subject: Exception: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

Allright, I guess this has been discussed before, but google.com didn't
give me any concrete results. Neither did I find something browsing the
mailing list archive.

I'm using Tomcat 4.0b6 and struts 1.0final on a Linux box.
When trying to go to http://localhost:8080/struts-example/index.jsp I
get the following exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.ja
va:452)
        at
org.apache.jsp._0002findex_jsp._jspService(_0002findex_jsp.java:454)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)
[snip]

Has anybody solved this problem, probably with the same setup?

Thanks, tom

BTW: is there a FAQ available?
--
thomas quas        | "Art lies in the consciousness of doing the thing,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |  in the attention of the happening[...]"