> but I'm getting feedback from other developers that don't
> feel that Struts is a very scaleable framework.

What exactly are they saying? I don't have any personal
experience in this area but it seems to me that Struts is a
rather thin layer on top of normal Java Servlets. All
it really changes is that two pages (Model and View) are
called instead of the usual one. The other features don't
seem like the kind of things that would affect scaleability.
So any criticism of Struts should probably be generalizable
(if that's a word ;-) to Servlets if it's got any validity.
Please send more details.

Devon