Hi Andre,

I picked up on something you said in your message yesterday about removing a bean from session scope.  I have 2 pages in my application, the first page (archive.jsp) consists of select boxes, which populate each other without having to click on a submit button and the second page (results.jsp) which displays a list of the user's selection, when a link has been clicked.

After the user has clicked on the link, which takes to them to the results page I want to be able to reset the contents of the form so that if the user clicks on the back button, the contents of the form would have been re-initialized.

Removing the bean from session scope I feel might be the answer to my problem.

Thanks for your help.

Chiji