Why isn't this allowed :

property="value" labelProperty="label" />

where variantOptions is a property (of type ArrayList) of cartItem.

but this is:

  <bean:define id="theOptions" name="cartItem" property="variantOptions" />
labelProperty="label" />

IOW if I copy the property into a new bean (with <bean:define>), I can
access the collection.

The same happens if instead of using "name=cartItem" I want to access a
collection property of the formbean. I need the same workaround.

Marcel Maré

WebToTheMax

T 31(0) 204 100 240
M 31(0) 654 354 479