Gary,

it usually happens to me when I close the <html:form> too early, meaning
there are some <html:text>'s or others floating around after I did

Hope this helps, tom

--
thomas quas        | "Art lies in the consciousness of doing the thing,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |  in the attention of the happening[...]"