I finally got the patience to look at it today.  Looks like it will have
exactly the level of detail I'm looking for.  Problem is that it seems to
be able to intercept requests but bombs on the response.  Also, as a side
note, looks like when you click on a link within an Opera browser window,
Opera sends a post method to an asp script on rsp1.opera.com.  Has anybody
heard of this before?  Tom Tibbetts