Fra: Anwar Sadat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 03 September 2001 12:28
Til: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Emne: problem in showing PDF, Doc, xls etc

Hi,
   I have one jsp which shows some links.. This link contains the filename (HTML file).
If i click on this link, i will execute one more jsp. This jsp has some methods which will get the file and show the content.

This works fine if i have only html files to be shown..  If i have other document types (like pdf, doc, xls etc), how can i show these things on the browser thro my second JSP....

Thanx in Advance
Regards
Anwar