hi all,

I have a software design problem with Struts.

I have to deal with an application where you fill a global form across
several jsp's :
I have to fill some fields in the first JSP, then press next, fill other
fields, press next(or back), fill other fields, ... In each JSP, i can
submit the form.

I decide to Build one big ActionForm, containing all the possible fields of
all JSPs, and one big Action class where you find all the action possible on
these JSPs.
I then modify the struts-config.xml file and make several <action> tags,
mapping this same ActionForm and this same Action but forwarding to
different JSP in order to deal with the navigation.

My problem is that when I move from one JSP to another through the "next" or
"back" buttons or submit the form in the current page, I lost the previous
containt of my ActionForm. It seems that I get a new instance of my
ActionForm as soon as i navigate in my application.

I think it's a software design problem, not an implementation one though it
is working pretty well elsewhere.
Has anybody an idea of the way to solve this,
or an explanation on how to organize a Struts application to deal with
multiple JSP for one ActionForm and one Action ???

Xavier