From: "Erik Hatcher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 14/09/2001 06:50 MST

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  Re: <html:img question

I've subclassed the ImgTag from Struts and created my own custom tag for
doing this kind of thing.   I gave some code examples of it in a past
message to this list that you could find in the archives.

    Erik

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender