Hi, I am trying to iterate through a bean and populate a list of radio
buttons. I pass an entity object (en) to a page. The entity object has a
number and name parameter. I want to create a list of radio buttons all with
the same name but the values being the entity number.
For example:

 <input type="radio" name="entityNumber" value="123"> 1996 DODGE DAKOTA
PICK-UP TRUCK
 <input type="radio" name="entityNumber" value="234"> 1996 DODGE BUS

I have tried the following:

<logic:iterate id="en" name="entitySearchList" scope="request" >
<TR>
  <TD CLASS="TD_Border">
property="entityNumber" />"   />
  </TD>

  <TD CLASS="TD_Border">
    <bean:write name="en" property="entityName" />
  </TD>

</logic:iterate>

The above obviously does not work. I would appreciate it if someone could
lend me a hand.

Thanks

Alex