the idea is not to have your JSPs available for bookmarking.  if all your links point
to action mappings (e.g., *.do URIs) and you do forwards to all your JSPs, then a JSP
will never be visible in the URL pane of the user's browser.  that way, s/he can never
bookmark a JSP which could conceivably be displayed in an
uninitialized state.