Martin,

All browsers supporting HTML 3.2 should support this attribute, the
constants that can be used as valid values differs with browser version
although the 4.x and up support is pretty consistent.

However, one thing to note is that it only works with input where type =
"image" It is ignored with all other input types. :)

Chris

(sample code: quick, ugly, not to spec, but functional)

<form>
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        <input type="image" align="left" src="none.jpg" width="200"
height="20">
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
        Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph Paragraph
</form>

Christopher Assenza
Phone:  412.201.6026
Fax:     412.201.6060
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ACCESSDATA
Moving Your Business from Point A to Point e.SM
http://www.accessdc.com/