From: Wolfgang Frank [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 11:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Thanks ....... AgStream & Struts

Hello Barry,

i tried different webengines and the same example runs with no problems on
tomcat323 ...
I tried also differend types of struts-config.xml ..... styles .....

also that version ...:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts
Configuration 1.0//EN"
          "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd";>
<struts-config>
 <action-mappings>
  <action path="/testAction" type="de.test.actions.TestAction"/>
 </action-mappings>
</struts-config>

but nothing worked on AgStream .... :-(

And there shouldn't be changes in mappings depending on the server ?

Someone from the silverstream support told me right know that he also
couldn't  get the struts-examples of silverstream
(devcenter.silverstream.com,
e.g. dataview.zip)
to work with an other version than 371 .... he getīs the same strange errors

 .... AgStream not J2EE compliant??? ;-)

peace
Wolfgang