Hi,

Need a hint on how to do the following:

I have a bean which is a vector of items. Each item object has a name,
description price etc. When the user selects an item I create this vector
and pass it to a page which iterates through the vector and creates a table.
Something like:

name     desc     price     storeroom    buyer

The table I get has the same data for the first two rows. I want to take out
those first two rows and place them into the table caption. Without
iterating through the vector how can I get the name and desc property of the
first item. That data is going to be the same for all the other items in the
vector.

Thanks for any help.

Alex