From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 4:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OS / Browser tag?

Sorry, maybe that wasn't clear!

I am basically looking for an IF tag which utilises the OS and/or the
browser
that the client is running on.

eg IF Unix and Netscape THEN....
would be <logic:IF_os_browser os="unix" browser="Netscape">
          //do something
        </logic:IF_os_browser>
and the tag would automatically check for current client os and browser.

Hope that's clearer!

Cheers,

Dave

"David_Hay/Lex/Lexmark.LEXMARK"@sweeper.lex.lexmark.com on 10/03/2001