Hi

I have a form bean with a Date field with accessor  and mutators
`Date getCurrentDate()' , `void setCurrentDate( Date )' ?

I have written a custom subclass of the html:text to do the following

<pp:text property="currentDate"  trim="yes" >
     <pp:dateFormat format="mm-DDD-yyyy  name="dataForm"  property="currentDate" />
</pp:text>

Which produces this HTML

     <input type="text" name="currentDate" value="25-Oct-2001" >

How do write an ActionForm method mutator that converts the
String form "25-Oct-2001" to a proper java.util.Date.
Should I write a "void setCurrentDate( String )" method?

--
Peter Pilgrim                 ++44 (0)207-545-9923
                                                      //_\\

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender