---------------------------------------- Message History

From: "Loka, Murlidhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 31/10/2001 09:48 EST

Is struts framework used in any of the financial firms ?

We plan to use struts framework and need to know if it has been
implemented by other financial firms.

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender