Hi,

I have a logic:indexed loop that has a couple of html elements that use the
indexed property. I need to get the current iteration and use that variable
in a JavaScript statement.

Specifically I have a text box that has a JavaScript calendar that when
selected allows a user to select a date. When the user has selected the date
the JavaScript function needs to know the name of the text box to place the
values.

A code snippet of the resulting source is as follows:

<TD><input type="text" name="field[6].fieldDefaultValue" value=""
readonly="readonly"></TD>
'DD/MON/YYYY');"

I need to replace the a250171_dttm with the field[6].fieldDefaultValue
dynamically.

Thanks for any info.

Alex