I have already forwarded it, But this tells about JB6.0 also.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Sipe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 2:40 PM
To: Nekkalapudi, Viplava
Subject: Re: Struts Support AddIn for JBuilder 5.0

You should be able to have struts work with jb4.  There was a large change
in how webapps are created in jb5.  The opentool allows struts to work in
jb5.

Specifically, jb5 puts webapp jars on the classpath of the webserver and in
the lib directory which doesn't work with struts or may other tools for that

matter.

second, struts makes use of may custom tags, the support for them was
limited in jb5.  This was fixed with the addon tool

Ken

btw,  you won't need the opentools for jb6 either.
It is only a jb5 issue.  I just tested the beta jb6, it works great.