Hi all,

I have a problem with objects such a "multibox", and "select multiple" :
I cannot un-select those objects after having set them in a prior action.

Let see somme details:

I go to a page named "Fill" to fill a form containing "multibox" and "select
multiple" struts tags.
I choose several values in each form objects then I submit.
I then go to another page where I have sereval navigation options,
one of them is to modify the previous form I filled.
When I choose modify, I go to the "Fill" form correctly initialized with the
previous values,
I then deselect every "multiple select" or "multibox" object and submit: my
form is not updated by those
un-selection.(????)
Everything is OK if I choose to CHANGE my selection, but nothing is taken
into account if I UNSELECT all.

Do you have an explaination to this, and an solution to bypass this ????

Xavier BRUNEL