---------------------------------------- Message History

From: Ravi Kharse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 19/11/2001 22:43 PST

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  Java script submit on select from drop down

Hi,

I'm using struts select and options tag for creating a dropdown. I want to
submit the "form" on selecting from the dropdown.
I coded :

Can someone help me on this.

Thanks
Ravi

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or