---------------------------------------- Message History

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 20/11/2001 09:44 EST

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  Options tag question

In reworking my Action classes, I tried to package all values needed for my
form in the form bean, so I included a property that contains an ArrayList
of LabelValueBeans.

Can I refer to this property to populate the <html:options> tag?

This nested syntax doesn't seem to work:

labelProperty="label" />

Or should I go back to including the ArrayList as a request attribute and
return it that way.

Lee

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender