Hi,

I have an action class that could get called after a users session has
expired. When the action class is called I have the following code:

    if(session == null || session.isNew())
        {
          return mapping.findForward("logon");
        }
I have a global forward defined for "logon."

Now the problem:

When a user's session is expired and the click a link they go to this
action. The if statement evaluates to true and the forward to "logon"
correctly occurs. Then the rest of the Action code continues to be
evaluated.

Why is the rest of my code following the above if statement continuing to be
run when I have done a forward?

Any help is appreciated.

Alex