Andrew B Forman wrote:
> we're following Ted's suggestion for putting jsps in
> WEB-INF and it's been working well so far.  the only
> downside i've seen is that jBuilder5's webapp format
> isn't open-minded to jsps being under WEB-INF.

Just for the record, I don't actually do this myself anymore.

I do strongly recommend that all references go through actions or
forwards, and that a Struts application never link directly to a JSP.
This makes where the JSPs are kept less of an issue, since that location
is never revealed on the address bar. Heck, there's no reason for anyone
to even know that they are JSPs back there to access ;-)

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/