Please help. I've been trying to get this to work on
and off for days now.

I'm running Tomcat 4.0 with NetBeans 3.3
on Redhat 7.2. I've managed to run Tomcat as a JPDA
target, and attach to it from the NetBeans debugger. I
can set breakpoints in Struts' ActionServlet and the
Tomcat example servlets. But for some reason, I cannot
get NetBeans' debugger to stop at breakpoints in the
struts-example app.

I've tried mounting every (relevant) file system and
combination of file systems that I can think of, but
NB just won't stop at any breakpoints in the struts
example application, for example, a breakpoint in
org.apache.struts.webapp/example/LogonAction.perform().

I also tried copying the .java files from Tomcat's
webapps/struts-example/WEB-INF/sources/.../example
directory to the
webapps/struts-example/WEB-INF/classes/.../example
directory and mounting that directory, but still no
luck.

I built Struts from its sources with jdk 1.3.1, but am
running both Tomcat and NetBeans with jdk 1.4. Could
this have anything to do with it? [I wouldn't think
so, since I can set breakpoints in the Struts system
classes, e.g. ActionServlet].

Can someone please help...I don't know what else to
try.

Thanks very much for any help,

Rick Horowitz