From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 8, 2002 6:01 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Example of using Jmeter with Struts

For simple tests, tt isn't hard to use by hand. I've run copies in
several different sessions (e.g. DOS boxes), and set each up
interactively to simulate different types of users hitting the site in
different ways.

The best thing might be jump in poke around in the GUI for a bit (and
then read the docs).

Alex Colic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone have an example of using jmeter to stress test a struts app? I
> have downloaded the jmeter files and I am going over the docs but it looks
> pretty complicated.
>
> Any examples would be appreciated.
>
> Alex

> For additional commands, e-mail:

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/