From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Mark Woon
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 9:09 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Accessing ActionForm in JSP page?

Hi all...

How can I access an ActionForm object and play with it in Java from
within a JSP page?  I need to perform some calculations on the
properties of an ActionForm.  I'm currently sticking it into the request
object.  Is there a better way?  Struts must have taken care of this for
me one way or another, right?

Thanks,
-Mark