From: "Michael Clay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 7:32 AM
Subject: LookupDispatcherAction

Thanks! have allready found it..but now I found out a null pointer exception
in LookupDispatcherAction... it seem's like that the LookupDispatcherAction
want's to get a Ressource (MessageResources resources =
servlet.getResources();) wich never was initialized in the ActionServlet...

java.lang.NullPointerException

at
org.apache.struts.actions.LookupDispatchAction.perform(LookupDispatchAction.
java:216)

:-(