Thanks for your reply, I have checked out your nested:iterate and it
looks very interesting. And for my problem, if you look in my jsp I have
closed the iterate tag twice, this was why I was only printing out the
last row of the resultSet and not all of them. Cheers!

<logic:iterate id="appInfoPick" name="appInfo"
property="appInfoPicks"/>     <--------this "/" shouldn't have been
there.
        <% Object obj1 = getServletContext().getAttribute("appInfo");
                 System.out.println("IN iterate ------------1" + obj1.toString());%>
                  <bean:write name="appInfoPick" property="driverNumber" />

</logic:iterate>