I have taken to heart everyone's suggestions and have placed my JSPs
under the
WEB-INF/pages directory.  So far, no problem.  When I use ANT's war
task I can't
seem to get the directory structure to remain intact.

e.g.:

WEB-INF/pages/mypage.jsp
WEB-INF/pages/mypage2.jsp

becomes:

WEB-INF/mypage.jsp
WEB-INF/mypage2.jsp

I've tried:

  <webinf  dir="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/pages" />

and

  <webinf  dir="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/pages/" />

both with the same result.  The docs indicate that using the <webinf>
element is what I should use.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Barry