Ted, Tom
I'm not searching someone to do my job, i'm just a trainee who has few time and a lots
of new things in front of him to studying...so i just want experience from you....note
that for my part i also help people on a javascript and on a php list each time i have
the answer to their question...even if it seems so simple for me...
I have also post a message to the taglibs mailing list AT THE SAME TIME that i posted
on the struts mailing list because i didn't know which was the good list, I though i
had found the good one but now i'm wondering... because some users on this mailing
list seems to juged people too quickly just because they need help and for this post a
similar message on 2 mailing lists...

Anyway, tom, ted
SORRY!!!