Hi

I'm developing a struts app at the moment using Resin as my JSP engine.  I
realise its probably overkill to use EJBs right now.  However, there may
come a time when I need to scale up to a distributed architecture.  My
question is:  how easy/difficult is it to scale my stuts app up to something
that uses EJBs?  I'd like to make the code I'm writing now in a way which
makes it is painless as possible when it comes changing over to a
distributed architecture.

I'd also like to stick with Resin, which I think is a nice product.  How
does Resin's implementation of using distributed object compare with other
products?

Thanks

Peter