From: Juan Alvarado (Struts List) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January 2002 11:27 a.m.
To: Struts
Subject: Question about logic:equal

I am using the logic:equal tag in the following way:

<logic:equal name="user" property="authorizationLevelId" value="2">
        Some HTML goes here
</logic:equal>

<logic:equal name="user" property="authorizationLevelId" value="1">
        Some HTML goes here
</logic:equal>

As you can see, the values are 2 and 1.

Is there any way to do this in one step with the struts tag. The HTML code
that goes inside the evaluation of the tag is the same. That is why I would
like to do it in one pass.

Thanks in advance,

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Instant Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]