Thanks for the help.

Luckily the search method is the way I need it.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnaud Buisine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 23, 2002 10:56 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: How to specify scope of bean for html:options tag.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the findAttribute(String)
method from class javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext is used by Struts tags.

This method "searches for the named attribute in page, request, session (if
valid), and application scope(s) in order and returns the value associated
or null" (cf. J2EE API Documentation).

Hope it helps.