I've been battling with my Struts installation for a couple of days now and
can't get rid of this error on Tomcat Startup.

cannot load servlet name: action: org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet

I've seen several postings from other people (around the web) having this
error but haven't seen much in the way of solutions.

btw, my struts-example works just fine even after receiving this message.
Would very much like to know though what's causing this.

arrrrrghhhhh!

Kent