How do we redirect in struts ? .. I know we can use <forward name="logon"
path="/logon.jsp"/> in the struts-config.xml to forward to another jsp.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Paransky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:57 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: redirect vs forward

A forward is something that occurs on the server side and the browser is not
aware of it.  A redirect, is something that comes back to the browser, and
causes it to make a new requires (redirect) right way.  The browser is aware
of it and that changes the URL that the browser is pointing to.

For example, if you forward from One.jsp to Two.jsp, the browser will show
One.jsp in the URL.  On the other hand if you redirect the browser will show
Two.jsp.

-AP_