From: Barr, Scott [IBM GSA] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2002 1:41 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Navigation: To popup and back

I in turn must disagree.
Webapps are not desktop GUI's.
Using wizard style steps to select data from multiple *very* large lists is
clumsy, when a single form can be easily populated from a couple of popup
search forms (which can be very re-usable), rather than an unnecessarily
complicated workflow.
The competency of the users must considered in all GUI design, and so far I
have not encountered any that can't comprehend this style.

But I think the real question here is, how many desktop GUI's feature
Brittany Spears' Breasts? :)

Scott Barr