---------------------------------------- Message History

From: Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/02/2002 21:58 EST

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:
Subject:  Re: Formatting Dates, Integers...

Pesonally, I recommend doing such things in the ActionForm. You can do
them in the page, but that means modifying the page, and placing what is
really business logic in the presentation tier. While it seems we are
talking about how data "looks", formatting it this way or that is really
a business requirement. The part about stuffing the formatted string
into HTML is the presentation tier. The J2EE blueprints call these
helper beans or methods.

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender