From: Christopher Cheng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 3:50 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: speed of struts

My form does not have a lot of tag processing (acutally none) The time it
takes to load the page is proportional to the number of instances of form
objects appeared on the JSP.

For instance, outputting a radio set is A LOT slower than outputting a drop
down list since you just have to pass a collection to the "iterate", but you
have to actually put all the <html:radio/> options on the JSP.