Hi
I am using form bean for the first time in struts .
I wrote a simple form bean which sets and gets values.
Also, I override the validate method in form bean with my logic.
My action class does not do anything other than forwarding the control to
some xyz jsp on success.

So, now when I put in correct values for the text values(where validation
succeeds and there is no error).
It goes to the correct page i.e. xyz jsp.

But when I do not put correct values in text boxes. It shows me HTTP 500
error.

Can Any one tell me what I am doing wrong.

Amit