Hi

I want to populate my page with default value

So, in order to do that
I have a value object (ReportData), ReportDataForm (Form Bean)

I populate the Value object through one of the Action classes and then do a
Action Forward to one of the Jsp namely ReportData.jsp

In the ReportData.jsp I do following

ReportData reoportData = (ReportData)request.getAttribute("reportdata");

I do all the validation In ReportAction class which is mapped to
reportAction.do

But when there is an error In the field , I am not able to get the value
populated for the text field.

Is there something wrong I am doing.
Or is there any other better way of doing this thing..

Amit